document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Sneaky Peeks!!

Well, does anyone have any guesses as to what the last snippets were? Aren't we a bunch of meanies, teasing you this way?



Here are a couple more itty bits of something for you to ponder over.




We are all working on creations to show you beginning on Friday,(hey, that's the day after tomorrow!!) right until Monday the 5th., which is Kraftin' Kimmie's release day. (Did I tell you she's my daughter? Not bragging or anything!! Ha Ha!!) That's why I am not finding time to make and post any new cards at the moment. Well, none that I can show you anyway!! This is torture for me to make cards and not be able to show them off right away.



Well, not too long now. Kimmie must be so excited she can hardly stand it because I know how excited I am and I'm just a very small part of this wonderful new venture of hers!!

Have a wonderful day,
Blessings,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...