document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #2


Hi all you gals out there! I was really hoping to post again before this, but it's been such a crazy week that I've only found time to make a card for Kimmie's 2nd. Challenge. I so want to have time to play with her stamps some more, maybe I'll do better next week!

This weeks' challenge is to use buttons on your card, which was a bit of a challenge for me as I don't use buttons too much. It was fun though and I was happy with the result. I used Dorothy, the adorable deer created by our Crissy Armstrong. The sentiment, also from Kimmie's Stamps is 'Happy Birthday Deer Friend'. Cute, right?
I used DP from my Basic Grey Lime Rickey pad, which I bought at Scrappin' Great Deals. The blue I matted it on and also used behind the sentiment is from the same pad. I used my Curved Rectangle Nesties for the main image and matted it with the larger size in YoYo Yellow. I finished with some Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon and used some pretty buttons from my stash.

So there you are ladies, all you have to do is put a button or twelve on your card and link it up to Kraftin' Kimmies Challenge Blog and one of you will get to win Posy with her accessory stamp. Jeanne is the hostess for this week's challenge and you will see Posy on her beautiful card. Okay, I'm looking forward to checking out all your creations this week.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Blessings,

Diana

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Mom! Looks like Dorothy is having a great time at the party! Nice buttons, too!! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sunny, happy card! Just perfect for a birthday celebration! I love your buttons!
    Great card, Diana!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...