document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps First Challenge!


Good morning stampers. Well,it's a much nicer day here in Wallaceburg, Ontario than it was yesterday. It rained non-stop all day and most of the evening. Not nice! Today it is bright and sunny, so a great start to the Thanksgiving weekend.

My card today was made for Kimmie's first blog challenge, which is to make a birthday card. Pretty easy, right? I'm always running out of birthday cards, so I was glad to do this one. Now we know that you may not have any Kimmie stamps, so you can use whatever you like. Just link your card to Kimmie's Challenge Blog and one of you lucky ladies will be randomly picked to choose whichever Kimmie Stamp you like.

If you go to Kimmie's Challenge Blog, you will see some lovely samples from the Design Team. Okay, so many of you ladies will be very busy this weekend hosting Thanksgiving Dinners etc., but you will have until next Friday to post your card. Now let's see what you come up with. I can't wait to check out all the works of art on Kimmie's Challenge Blog.

I used one of the new Kimmie stamps, her name is Posy, I think she's adorable. She is one of the creations of Annie Rodrigue, I just love her style, she's a fabulous artist. I used Making Memories Flower Patch papers and matted my pieces on Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana and Regal Rose. The base is also Barely Banana. I coloured Posy with my S.U. markers and finished up with some Wild Wasabi ribbon.


I pray you will all have a blessed weekend with your loved ones.

Diana

5 comments:

  1. Diane, your card is Beyoootiful!!!I love your colour choices and your layout! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Hugs!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those delicate papers you put with that little lady, Diane! So will you ever be going back to sunny Cornwall, d'ya think? I have family in Toronto - my international family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posy looks perfect in these soft and flowery papers!! Great layout too, Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Diana, love the colours you've used :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...