document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 3 of Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Peeks!


Okay, it's day 3 of the Kraftin' Kimmie Previews. Said I'd be back, didn't I? This cute little fella is Tubing Miles, another of the images from Kimmie's new artist, Steven Leary. Only 2 more days and all these awesome new stamps will be available at Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamp Shop.

I made this card A2 size, which is a nice change. These stamps are smaller than our usual ones, so they work well on this size card base. I coloured Miles with my Copics, then cut him out, which was so easy because of the simple lines. I pop dotted him onto some purple 'A Day at the Beach' papers by The Paper Studio, which I had cut out using one of my Blossom Nesties. I used some more of the same papers to set that layer on, I love this one because it has sea horses on. I put a strip of some more of the DP along the bottom, matting it on some Summer Sun cardstock. Then I added a charm, tied with some linen thread and layered everything on some retired Eggplant Envy, then the card base of Baja Breeze.

Make sure you come back tomorrow to see what else I have for you and also remember to go and check out the awesome creations of the other Krafty Girls. It's also Challenge day, so come and see what challenge our fearless leader Kimmie has come up with.

See you tomorrow,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Miles looks adorable!! Love the colours and the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! The papers are so adorably perfect for this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...