document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, June 11, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Peek, Day 4 and Challenge 33!!


Wow, there is so much going on right now with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps that I have a hard time keeping it all straight. This is day 4 of the Krafty Peeks, so today I have used Arianna. This is one of my favourites as I love Sea Horses, they are so beautiful. I coloured her with my Copics as usual and used some Destination Paradise papers from Me and My Big Ideas. It's a simple layout, but I wanted to be able to see some of the picture on the blue layer. I added the lovely sea horse charm and used the sentiment 'Waving Hello', which is in the Mermaid Sentiments. There are lots of other great sentiments such as 'Eat My Bubbles' , 'Fish You Were Here' and 'Dropping You A Line'. I can't wait to use them all.

Now for this weeks' challenge. Our leader Kraftin' Kimmie is the hostess this week and the theme is --- Beachy Keen! Summer or Water Themed Creations. Well, she gave us Krafty Girls a break, didn't she as we have all these awesome stamps to work with. I'm sure though that you can create some summery or beachy creations and if you are the random winner, you will receive your choice of either Cordelia or Tubing Miles as Kimmie is using both. So then you will have your own water or beachy themed stamp.

So now go and check out all the other creations on the rest of the Krafty Girls' Blogs, that's if you haven't already. Also, be sure and come back tomorrow for our fabulous Krafty Hop. We will have some wonderful guests artists joining in the hop along with our own Krafty Girls. If you leave a comment on each and every stop, you will have more chances to win some awesome rubber from the New Release!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend,

Blessings,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Momma D! Love the dp and the little seahorse is a perfect touch! :) Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHH! She's SO cute! And how perfect is that charm!? Glad I got some too...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo gorgeous, Diana! Love how you've coloured in her hair! I can't wait to get my hands on this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if you could make some of these adorable mermaid cards for my daughter's 2nd bday? Do you sell these?

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...