document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, August 19, 2010

For Josh and Sarah!

This is a card I made yesterday for a sweet young couple I know. They are so excited to be expecting, you can't help but be excited for them.

I used some Nana's Nursery Baby Boy papers, not because I'm rooting for a boy, but because these colours work for a boy or a girl. I used a High Hopes stamp, which is perfect for this card and I used a High Hopes Sentiment, which doesn't come with this stamp, but I thought it was cute. I also gave the lady red hair as Sarah's hair is red. I hope they like it.

Back on Saturday with Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #42. It's my turn to host, so stop in and see what I chose.

Blessings,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. OH so cute, Mom! They will love it! And that sentiment is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that image!!!! This card is so perfect it almost makes me want to get preggers again....ALMOST...but not quite hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...