document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie's Goldilocks!



Well, hello and I hope your Tuesday is going well. I finally got around to using Kraftin' Kimmie's adorable Goldilocks stamp. It has been sitting there waiting for me to try it out. It was just as much fun colouring it as I thought it would be. I love her three little teddies, so cute.

I coloured her with my Copics as usual, then cut her out using one of my Nesties Labels. I then sponged around her while still in the die (Goldilocks, not me!), using Wheat and Aspen Mist chalk inks. I used some Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck DP. I used Pink Passion for the card base, then I matted a square of the papers onto some Barely Banana, which I then matted onto the base. I made a couple of strips of another of the papers, matted them onto Baja Breeze and placed them on the pink papers, behind the main image. I added a few flowers and the sentiment, which comes with the Goldilocks stamp, along with 'You're Just Right' and a cute little teddy bear image.

Well, that's it for today, I wonder if I can get another card done and posted before Saturday's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #42?!!

Happy Stamping everyone,
Blessings to you all,
Diana


3 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing up that little lady and now I'm gonna have to buy her after seeing what you've done with her! She is gorgeous!!

    How's the weather in Canada? I know you were having a bit of heat wave a month or so back - still in it?!! But don't make me jealous cos the weather is appaling in the UK - you ain't missing much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Mom! Love the colours and the layout! Lovely flower embellishments too!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is beautiful! The bright colours are prefect!!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...