document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, October 29, 2010

Frosty the Snowmouse!!


Hi there, believe it or not, I have a card to post today. Wow, the day before I'll be posting a challenge card. I must be on a roll or something. Nah, that can't be it!!

This is one of the October Release stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Aren't they just the cutest? This is a simple card, I just used some of my cute DCWV Christmas Stack papers and zig zagged them onto the pink pirouette matting and the Gable Green card base. I used pink thread for this. I love stitching on my cards. After colouring my image with my copics, I cut it out using one of my Nesties Labels. Then I cut out a larger one of the same shape in pink pirouette and used it to border my image. I added some adorable glass snowflakes that I picked up at Jo Ann's when I was in the States and I added the sentiment, punched out with one of my Spellbinder's Labels Trio. Love those things, I'm always looking for a different way to display my sentiments.

Anyway, be sure to come back tomorrow and see what Challenge Kraftin' Kimmie has for you.

Have a great evening, or day, depending on when you read this!!

Blessings,
Diana


1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the fresh colours and snowflakes! Really super card, Diana! I'm really enjoying the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps so can't wait for tomorrow's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...