document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome Willard, a Sneaky Peak at the upcoming Kraftin' Kimmie Release!!



Well, good morning and I hope you are having a nice relaxing day. This is my first post for the Kraftin' Kimmie New Release, which goes live on Tuesday. Right now I'm doggysitting for Kimmie and family while they are gone to Scrapfest in Oshawa and tomorrow they are going to a Scrapping day in Mildmay. We all went to Mildmay last year and it was a great day.


Now to my card. This is one of the new winter images and his name is Willard, isn't he cute?

I used Poppy Red, a new colour which I love, Night of Navy for the card base and the sentiment, and some cute winter paper from my stash. The sentiment is actually from the Oliver image, which comes with 'Just Chillin''! Isn't Willard just precious? That confused look on his face.....like, I've got this yummy hot chocolate, but how the heck am I supposed to drink it?? Heehee!

There are lots more awesome samples featuring the new images today! Just hop on over to the challenge blog and see who's sharing! And then all these fabulous images will be available at the KKStamps Shop on Tuesday!

Have a wonderful day!

Diana

5 comments:

  1. Oh Diana...Willard looks adorable!! I just love the colours you've used on this card...the red adds such a great punch of colour.

    It was great to have the chance to chat a bit this past weekend...although, I look forward to when we can sit with a cup of tea and have longer to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Diana! He is so cute and he looks like he'd rather be inside drinking that cup of cocoa! Lookin forward to this new release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Willard! This looks fabulous Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He always makes me smile. :) Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...