document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Challenge #64 - Seeing RED!!

Good morning!! It's Saturday again and you know what that means.....time for another Krafty Challenge!!!

This week our hostess is the lovely Tracy and the theme is Seeing RED! So make sure you've got some red on your creation and join us!!! And if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp as well, you'll be entered into the random draw to win some new rubber!!!



For my card I used the lovely new Abigail Apple!!! Isn't she sweet?? I used some bright and fruity K&Company papers, Stampin' Up cardstock and some grosgrain ribbon. I used the accessory stamp and the coordinating sentiment stamp that comes with Abigail! Lastly I attached some matching Prima flowers!!

I hope you can join us this week for our RED challenge! Now hop on over to the Challenge Blog and take a look at what the other Krafty Girls have for you!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Diana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, that is a lovely card!! I do like those new KK stamps, the're so cute!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute with her pretty green eyes! :) I love the bright colors, Diana! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...