document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time for another Krafty Peek! Catching Butterflies!!


Okay, so today is the second day of Kraftin' Kimmies Krafty Peeks and all the Krafty Girls are featuring Steven Leary's stamps. I just LOVE playing with his stamps, there is always a little humour in his images and that's what makes them so special. As you can see, today Miles is 'Catching Butterflies'. Isn't he adorable? These images are so much fun to colour and if you want to make a simple card, they are a great size for making an A2 card. I wanted to make a 6 x6 today as I was using my cute butterfly paper from Making Memories, this pad is called Flower Patch. Anyway, I wanted the card front to be big enough to show a lot of the butterflies. My card stocks are Barely Banana and Wild Wasabi. I added some green pearls, some of Kimmie's yummy ribbon, (I've been staying with her again for a few days, first for her Krafty 40th. Birthday Party, then to make cards and to help out with her stamps. Boy, is that girl busy?!!) then I stamped 'The Joys of Spring' from Kraftin' Kimmies Fairy Sentiments.

Tomorrow we will showing you some peeks at cards made with the images created by the amazing Annie Rodrigue. Just wait till you see them. Meanwhile, be sure to check out the blogs of all the other talented Krafty Girls. You will find all the links to their blogs on my sidebar. Then please come back tomorrow to have a peek at Annie's stuff.

Till tomorrow then,

Blessings,
Diana

4 comments:

  1. SO adorable!! I think you did a fantastic job colouring Miles and those papers are perfect for a springy card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous spring card. Miles is colored so nicely, and the papers are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the Spring colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable! Great colours and papers too...LOVE IT!!!!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...