document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, March 11, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Previews Day 3! Meet Angie!!

Well, Hi and Happy Friday to you all. Have you been checking out all the good stuff our Krafty Girls have been posting for your perusal? The new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps will be up online on Sunday and we are having so much fun with them.

Today we are all showing Annie Rodrigue's new additions to her fabulous line of Moonlight Whispers. I picked Angie as I like the way she looks in the morning. Mind you she looks a whole lot better than I do. I love the sentiment, which comes with this awesome image. I think that was written for me, although as I've got older, I can't sleep in any more. However, I'm still pretty groggy when I get up and I'm still not a morning person. Not my favourite time of day!!

Well, I'm rambling again. I coloured Angie, then matted her onto a Gable Green frame after sponging around the edges of the image layer with some Pale Plum ink, which has long been retired from Stampin' Up. I used some cute papers, which I cannot find now. I've just spent a good 20 minutes looking for them and given up. When I've posted this, I'll probably find them!! I matted the papers onto some pink cardstock and then onto a card base of Perfect Plum. I added a few Prima Flowers, oh, and I used a border punch along the bottom of the mauve patterned paper.

Tomorrow is Challenge Day, so be sure to come back and see what our hostess for this week has for you to do. If you go to Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog, you will find links to all the girls blogs.

I'll be back,
Blessings,
Diana

6 comments:

  1. HI Diana, wow I love these new stamps and this lovely card you made. I think this one's my favourite cause I don't do mornings either LOL!! Worse thing is, I'm a teacher, so I have all these children in the morning, where ever did I get the idea of becoming a teacher?! Have a great weekend, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana...LOVE the purple and pink combo!!! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the colours the colouring. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Diane! Hope life is treating you well!

    Wow, this new release is the best yet - I adore it and your card is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously cheery card - even for someone who doesn't do mornings!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...