document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Something Old and Something New! At Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Hi to all you stamping folks out there!  It's Saturday again, I can't believe the week has gone by already.  This week our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps hostess is the lovely and so talented Sharon Caudle.  She would like us to use something on our card that is at least a year old and something that is brand new.

I am using one of the very adorable dinosaurs in the Cute a Saurus set.  I can't wait to use the other two.  I used white as my card base and the frame around the dino is Chocolate Chip and so is the matting around the patterned papers and the strip along the bottom.  The papers are MME Lime Twist, which I have had much longer than a year.  I've also had my heart punches for much longer and my Circle Heart Nesties are at least a couple of years old.  For my new, I have used some yummy brown S.U. brads which were given to me for Christmas by one of my design team sisters, Kerry Johnson.  There are several other colours, which I haven't used yet.  I love them, Kerry, thanks again!!  I added some brown and white Baker's Twine and a heart charm, which was silver, so I covered it with orange stickles.

So now Sharon would like you to create a card or whatever using something old and something new.   She has used the new Gamer Girl on her creation, so that's what you will receive if you are the lucky winner.  So come on, let's see what ya got!

Also be sure to check out Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge Blog to see the 6 stamps she had put on sale today as her Frugal Friday Specials.  

Have a wonderful weekend,
Diana 

 

2 comments:

  1. awww so sweet diana! love that cutie pie dinosaur and the papers go perfectly :) great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana! I hope life is treating you well! It's so horrid in the UK but I know I complain about it every winter, lol!!!

    This is such a sweet fun card! Love those papers and how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...