document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps again! Anything goes, yay!!

Okay, so it's Wednesday again!!  I can't believe a whole week has gone by since I posted my last card!!  Where does the time go?

As usual, Wednesdays are Anything Goes, so you don't have to do a special theme!  I love it because I can make whatever my little heart desires.  Since it's my darling granddaughter's birthday on Thursday, I made this card with her in mind.  She is going to be 22 and is still one of the most amazing and sweet people I know.

I used one of the Springtime Lulu stamps, this one has Lulu on the swing and I think it's so cute.  For my card base I used Baja Breeze and added some retired Pixie Pink and Poppy Parade cardstock.  I love the patterned papers I used, they are called Lovebirds from Doodlebug.  I added some Baja Breeze ribbon, a red heart button, which I threaded some wire through and I used my MS heart border punch on the red cardstock.

Now if you would like to win some Kraftin' Kimmie rubbah, join in on this challenge.  Be sure to link up your photo to the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog for a chance to be the randomly chosen winner.

Happy Stampin,
Back soon,
Diana


3 comments:

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...