document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Omigoodness!! It's Time For A Very Special New Release From Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

This is my sample card for the new Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Card Kit.  Kimmie gave me a portion of a kit to make this and in fact I had lots left over.  You can see the special stamp, which is being released just for the kit.  Isn't it the most adorable Santa and elf image you have ever seen?  I love it!!
I coloured the image with my ever trusty Copic markers, then matted it onto some rich dark green card stock, which comes with the kit.  I used one sheet of the patterned papers for my background, which is also matted onto the dark green, then onto a card base of cream.  I used some of my other sheet of patterned paper to make the strips, which I matted onto a yummy red card stock, which also came with my little mini kit.  I stamped one of the lovely sentiments onto red and punched it out with my ticket punch.  Then I added some of the lovely red and white twine and added a couple of mini gold jingle bells.  The finishing touch was three wood veneer stars in different sizes.  Easy peasy!!


 This was so much fun, can't wait to make another Christmas card with this very cute image.
Be sure to hop over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop and check out all the wonderful papers, cardstocks and embellishments you'll get in this kit, as well as the fabulous new CLEAR stamp set called NO PEEKING! And don't forget to check out all the other NEW stamp sets and goodies in the shop!
Happy hoppin'!

1 comment:

Hop Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

    Woohoo!!! Today we are celebrating all the new fabulous goodies in our November Release that are NOW available in the   Kraftin' Ki...